Milwaukee M18FID-0 M18 FUEL Impact Driver – Bare Unit
The Milwaukee M18 FID Fuel™ Impact Driver offers 4 unique modes of operation, with each suited to a particular function. They are:
– Mode 1 for precision work.
– Mode 2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and material.
– Mode 3 delivers maximum performance for the toughest applications.
– Mode 4 intelligently detects when the tool has impacted on a fastener for one second automatically shutting the tool down, reducing overdriving and damaging materials.
Mode 4 offers Precision Performance via a Controlled Start Speed: 0-3,000, Controlled Finish Speed: 750/min, Max Torque Range: 0-203Nm.
It achieves these thanks to Milwaukee® DRIVE CONTROL™, which allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility. The drill is fitted with a Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor. Other features include an on board fuel gauge and an LED light.
REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load. Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
M18FID-0 FUEL 1/4″ Impact Driver Spec
- Bit Holder:
- No Load Speed: 0-850/0-2,100/0-3,000.
- Impact Rate: 0-1,800/0-2,900/0-3,700.
- Torque: 26/80/203Nm.