In 1958, Makita Corporation, which was founded in 1915 as an electric motor sales and repair company, became the first company in Japan to manufacture and sell portable electric planers. Over the half century since, Makita has worked to build a steady position as a manufacturer of power tools. Today, Makita continues to provide products and services that are beneficial to all types of customers engaged in housing construction. Makita’s history is one of close interaction with customers and parallels the evolution of power tools.
- Two tools in one; easily converts to a vacuum for reaching confined areas
- Variable speed control dial enables user to match the speed to the application (0-16,000 RPM)
- Maximum air volume of 99 CFM for great power in a compact tool
- Ergonomic handle allows for comfortable use in both horizontal and downward applications
- Large trigger with conveniently located lock-on button
- Operation free from static electricity.
- With optional dust bag allows to use as a vacuum.
- Variable speed Control dial.
- Delivers a maximum air velocity of 114 MPH
- Compact with less weight (4.1 lbs.)
|Max Air Volume||99 CFM|
|Max. Air Velocity||114 MPH|
|No Load Speed (variable speed)||0 – 16,000 RPM|
|Net Weight||4.1 lbs|